Welcome to the new and improved ColumbusGarageSale.com. We make it easier for buyers to find the items they want, thereby helping the sellers sell more! Best of all, it's FREE! Come in and place your ad or do a search to find the items you are looking to buy.
- Free searches of all ads
- Search by item, keyword, sale date or location
- Easily locate sales on Google Maps
- Ask questions to sellers through email correspondence
- Save interesting ads for easy review
- Sign up for your Free Auto Notify Agent. Receive email notification anytime an item on your wish list is posted in an ad. Click [here] to sign up!
- Free ad placement when listing 25 or more items
- Simply select the items you are selling from our list of over 700, type in a quantity or add a detailed description, it's that simple!
- Up to 1000 words per ad to highlight your best items
- Promote your sale through email, Myspace, Facebook, Twitter...
- Print flyers of your sale to post around your neighborhood
- Auto-generates a map of your sale location
- Upload up to 3 photos of your best sale items
- Answer your buyer's questions through blind e-mail correspondence
As a seller, you have a lot of stuff taking up too much space. You know your stuff still has value (you paid enough for it) that's why you don't just
throw it away. You know what? You are right. People will pay a reasonable price for your stuff. It's a matter of matching your sale items with the people who want to buy them.
Usually only a few big ticket items are listed in a garage sale ad, leaving the selling of everything else up to chance. The shopper frequently has no choice but to guess which sales to visit. When more sale items are listed, shoppers will be able to target the garage sales that have what they want, which means sellers will sell more. It's a win-win.
ColumbusGarageSale.com is different. We have a checklist of over 700 items that the seller reviews when placing their ad. When they find an item they are selling, they just click the box, add a quantity and a brief description. That's it. The more items they list, the less expensive
their ad. If enough items are listed the ad is free.
Try it and see the difference!